We invite you to join the global community of Christian schools through ACSI Europe. The truth of God’s Word establishes the foundation for our faith, our personal lives and for all learning. Your affirmation of the ACSI Statement of Faith provides a basis for our fellowship as a community of Christian schools and our work together in more than 108 countries for God’s glory.
ACSI Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (II Timothy 3:15; II Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33);
His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35);
His sinless life (Hebrews 4:14; Hebrews 7:26);
His miracles (John 2:11);
His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9);
His resurrection (John 11:25; I Corinthians 15:4);
His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); and
His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone are we saved. (John 3:16-19; John 5:24; Romans 3:23; Romans 5:8-9; Ephesians 2: 8-10; Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5::28-29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; I Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose in-dwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; I Corinthians 3:16; I Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; Ephesians 5:18).
- We believe that the term marriage has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture (Genesis 2:18–25). We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other (1 Corinthians 6:18, 7:2–5; Hebrews 13:4). We believe that God’s command is that there be no sexual intimacy outside of or apart from marriage between a man and a woman.
- We believe that God wonderfully foreordained and immutably created each person as either male or female in conformity with their biological sex. These two distinct yet complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God (Genesis 1:26–27).